How to fix “Unable to load user” without reinstalling whole Joomla! Quickstart
- Please backup your database before making any modifications to it!
- Open your Joomla database using the PHPMyadmin tool or use one of the other extensions.
- In your configuration.php file check what database prefix you have used for this installation. As you can see it:
- public $dbprefix = '#_';
- Now in your DataBase Manager tool use the search option and search for the “#_users” table – where “#” is your Joomla! database prefix. Or just scroll through the whole screen until you find this.
- Change that user’s ID to 214 (or whatever ID given by your error message) in the #__users table. Remember to Save changes.
- That’s all, this issue should be fixed.